Great location in Prince Frederick Town Center! Large 5864 sq ft building was used as a residence with in-home occupation several years ago. Large rooms, living room, full-sized kitchen with dining area, plus separate office areas in the lower level. Hardwood floors on the main level. There is an expanded parking area with two storage sheds on site. Located in the Old Town section, the list of permitted and conditional commercial or residential uses are many. Refer to the Calvert County Prince Frederick Town Center sub-area map and charts for residential building options See charts for more residential use information such as group home, single-family w/in home occupation, maybe apartments etc. Perfect residence for large extended family. There are no recorded covenants on the property, which offers more options for future uses. Public water and sewer, propane gas heat and upgraded electric panels are additional features that favor the property. Strategic location, large building footprint, and plenty of parking areas for access to both levels are a plus. Seller will provide $10,000 credit at closing for interior paint and cosmetics.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,864 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price